Genero: Melodic/Heavy Metal
Año: 1987
Pais: Alemania
Voz: Masculina
Tracklist:
1. Rock Your Body Down
2. I Hear The Angels Singing
3. Ballad Of Glory
4. Woman
5. Send Me A Letter
6. Hello USA
7. Hot Looking Romeo
8. Lonley Would Be Loving You
9. Shadows Are Falling
10. Hold Me
11. I Was Made To Be With You
12. Call Me Up
Line Up:
Andi Deris - Vocals (Helloween, Pink Cream 69, Shaaman (guest))
Kosta Zafiriou - Drums (Pink Cream 69, DC Cooper)
Bruno Di Blasio - Guitars
Oscar Di Blasio - Guitars
Daniel De Niro - Bass

Año: 1987
Pais: Alemania
Voz: Masculina
Tracklist:
1. Rock Your Body Down
2. I Hear The Angels Singing
3. Ballad Of Glory
4. Woman
5. Send Me A Letter
6. Hello USA
7. Hot Looking Romeo
8. Lonley Would Be Loving You
9. Shadows Are Falling
10. Hold Me
11. I Was Made To Be With You
12. Call Me Up
Line Up:
Andi Deris - Vocals (Helloween, Pink Cream 69, Shaaman (guest))
Kosta Zafiriou - Drums (Pink Cream 69, DC Cooper)
Bruno Di Blasio - Guitars
Oscar Di Blasio - Guitars
Daniel De Niro - Bass


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario