Genero: Melodic/Gothic/Black Metal
Año: 2011
Pais: Finlandia
Voz: Masculina
Tracklist:
1. Celebration 04:34
2. Forgive Me, I'll Forget You 04:36
3. Say My Name In Vain 04:30
4. For The Reignited Sun 04:26
5. Thirteenth Dawn 02:48
6. Decadence Dressed Her 06:33
7. Heart-Shaped Cemetery 05:10
8. Underneath The Veil Of Solitude 05:19
9. Death, I Am Death 03:36
10. Smother The Last Flame 08:25
Line Up:
Otto Närhi Keyboards
Harri Kauppinen Vocals
Petteri Kattainen Bass
Teemu Liekkala Guitars
Rolf Pilve Drums

Año: 2011
Pais: Finlandia
Voz: Masculina
Tracklist:
1. Celebration 04:34
2. Forgive Me, I'll Forget You 04:36
3. Say My Name In Vain 04:30
4. For The Reignited Sun 04:26
5. Thirteenth Dawn 02:48
6. Decadence Dressed Her 06:33
7. Heart-Shaped Cemetery 05:10
8. Underneath The Veil Of Solitude 05:19
9. Death, I Am Death 03:36
10. Smother The Last Flame 08:25
Line Up:
Otto Närhi Keyboards
Harri Kauppinen Vocals
Petteri Kattainen Bass
Teemu Liekkala Guitars
Rolf Pilve Drums


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario