Genero: Melodic/Death/Thrash Metal
Año: 2011
Pais: Grecia
Voz: Masculina
Tracklist:
1. No Other Gods Before Me 04:44
2. Suicide Promise 04:07
3. Until I Generate 04:35
4. How Much This Life Weights? 03:39
5. I Keep Returning 04:00
6. The Energy 05:08
7. Shared Planet 05:24
8. Escape The Mirror 04:25
9. The Ghost Of Nation Past 03:43
10. Path To Healing 05:26
Line Up:
Noir Bass
Antony Drums
Constantine Guitars (lead), Guitars (rhythm)
Theo Guitars (rhythm)
Jon Simvonis Vocals

Año: 2011
Pais: Grecia
Voz: Masculina
Tracklist:
1. No Other Gods Before Me 04:44
2. Suicide Promise 04:07
3. Until I Generate 04:35
4. How Much This Life Weights? 03:39
5. I Keep Returning 04:00
6. The Energy 05:08
7. Shared Planet 05:24
8. Escape The Mirror 04:25
9. The Ghost Of Nation Past 03:43
10. Path To Healing 05:26
Line Up:
Noir Bass
Antony Drums
Constantine Guitars (lead), Guitars (rhythm)
Theo Guitars (rhythm)
Jon Simvonis Vocals


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario