Genero: Hard/Shock Rock/Rock
Año: 2011
Pais: U.S.A.
Voz: Masculina
Tracklist:
1.Intro
2.Black Widow
3.Brutal Planet
4.I’m Eighteen
5.Under My Wheels
6.Billion Dollar Babies
7.No More Mr Nice Guy
8.Hey Stoopid
9.Is It My Body
10.Halo Of Flies
11.I’ll Bite Your Face Off
12.Muscle Of Love
13.Only Women Bleed
14.Cold Ethyl
15.Feed My Frankenstein
16.Clones (We’re All)
17.Poison
18.Wicked Young Man
19.Killer
20.I Love The Dead
21.School’s Out & Another Brick In The Wall
22.Elected
23.Fire (with Arthur Brown)

Año: 2011
Pais: U.S.A.
Voz: Masculina
Tracklist:
1.Intro
2.Black Widow
3.Brutal Planet
4.I’m Eighteen
5.Under My Wheels
6.Billion Dollar Babies
7.No More Mr Nice Guy
8.Hey Stoopid
9.Is It My Body
10.Halo Of Flies
11.I’ll Bite Your Face Off
12.Muscle Of Love
13.Only Women Bleed
14.Cold Ethyl
15.Feed My Frankenstein
16.Clones (We’re All)
17.Poison
18.Wicked Young Man
19.Killer
20.I Love The Dead
21.School’s Out & Another Brick In The Wall
22.Elected
23.Fire (with Arthur Brown)


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario