Genero: Melodic/Heavy Metal/Hard Rock
Año: 2004
Pais: Alemania
Voz: Masculina
Tracklist:
01. Welcome To Illusion 04:13
02. Closer 03:50
03. Revolution 03:20
04. But I Like It 03:56
05. Darkness 03:55
06. Middle of Paradise 03:55
07. Lose You 04:24
08. Out In the Streets 03:24
09. World of the Lonely 04:35
10. Late Night Show 05:19
11. The Need 03:47
12. Tomorrow 04:21
13. Guilty 03:34
14. Hard to Hold On 04:07
15. I Will Come Back 02:18

Año: 2004
Pais: Alemania
Voz: Masculina
Tracklist:
01. Welcome To Illusion 04:13
02. Closer 03:50
03. Revolution 03:20
04. But I Like It 03:56
05. Darkness 03:55
06. Middle of Paradise 03:55
07. Lose You 04:24
08. Out In the Streets 03:24
09. World of the Lonely 04:35
10. Late Night Show 05:19
11. The Need 03:47
12. Tomorrow 04:21
13. Guilty 03:34
14. Hard to Hold On 04:07
15. I Will Come Back 02:18


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario